WEB ART & DESIGN SPRING 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

Zack Silver: favorite web site

Since this is a webart class, I felt I should not focus all of my blog entries on movies, but maybe talk a little about my favorite website- it just happens to be a movie blog site. Joblo.com is where I go to get all my up to date movie info, with the latest news, trailers, and pictures being updated daily. I check this site at least 3 times a day. I love hearing the latest news in some of my most anticipated films, even ones that don’t come out for a few years. They almost always have accurate information, as they get them from real sources in the industry.

I also love the layout of this site. On the left are all the headlines for movie news, with each story on it’s own page in a very similar layout. There are tabs up top for the different categories on the site, including news, trailers, reviews etc. In my opinion this is a very top notch blog. Very easy to navigate and use, and has great information. I definitely recommend it to all hardcore movie fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment